Under Desk Elliptical Machine For Home Office Bike Pedal Exerciser With Display
Under Desk Elliptical Machine, Mini Exercise Bike, Pedal Exerciser for Home Use or Office, with Display Monitor, Adjustable Resistance, Quiet & Compact, Black
- DIFFERENT WAYS TO MOVE---charaHOME cycle exerciser can be used for a workout while sitting or standing, pedals can forward or backward to target different muscles. Helps you burn calories while you are watching TV, playing games, taking a break or at work. Makes your workout very convenient.
- MULTI-FUNCTION MONITOR---This elliptical trainer features an easy to read, multi-function monitor that displays the time you spent exercising, calories burnt, total number of strides and the distance. According to your needs and abilities, this underdesk elliptical stepper has multiple resistance levels, allowing you to adjust the intensity of your workout.
- PORTABLE & COMPACT---This under desk exercise bike is compact and lightweight designed, which makes it easy to use under the desk. And also features a top handle for easy move in home or office space.
- SAFETY AND COMFORT---This desk stepper is designed with two large, non-slip textured pedals, make it easy to workout standing up or sitting, secure the feet and ensure high comfort. Bottom rubber mat prevent slippage to keep the machine stable and protect the floor from scratches.
- QUIET AND SMOOTH---Ultra-smooth pedal motion and silent belt drive mechanism ensure smooth and whisper quiet, you can enjoy the convenience of the workout without disturbing others in the same room.
*Easy to assemble
*Easy to use
*SUPER quiet! The “noise” is almost like a heartbeat noise machine.
*Easy to transport with the handle
Pro-tip: Don't judge this product after just having used it barefoot. If you wear jogging shoes while using it's is a much nicer experience. It's sturdy, provides a smooth experience, and is great using whilst standing up or sitting down.(standing is a little more difficult, but just takes some practice to balance properly!)
Another Pro-Tip: I can't guarantee people are meant to do it this way, but it feels right to me personally, when I use it standing up the knob is facing away from me (I.e the LCD screen is upside-down), and when I use it sitting down, the knob is facing me (I.e. the LCD screen is the right way up). When I used this device standing up with the LCD screen being the right way up, it felt weird.