Yookidoo Baby Bath Toy Spin N Sprinkle Water Lab, For Baby Or Toddler
Our New transparent Water activity centre. Designed for hours of fun with its endless stream of water! Start the water flow – show your child how to turn on the spout by pressing the goggles. This will initiate constant water flow. Let him turn it on himself, teaching him cause and effect.
Demonstrate the effects of each tumbler and encourage him to swap and change the tumblers, as well as to nest them in each other in any order he chooses. Encourages sensory regulation – place one of the tumblers in the holder and let your baby experience the different water flows on his hands, feet and body.
This “sensory training” contributes to sensory regulation – your child’s ability to regulate and process stimuli he receives from his surroundings and body. Introducing concepts through play – Let your baby play independently with or without the tumblers. You may let her experience the steady flow of water on their hands or play with each tumbler exploring the contrasting states such as full/empty and floating/ sinking. Encourage experimentation through play – Let your child fill and spill water into the bath and on himself. This induces his confidence as he obtains control over his surroundings. Show him how to move the swivel arm from side to side and learn when the water activates the tumblers and when it does not. These activities will contribute to the development of investigative thinking.
- STEM based toy - geared towards learning, curiosity, and education.
- Transparency enables child to see the mechanisms that spin, spray & sprinkle to create a chain reaction of water effects: Pour water right into the funnel to spin gauge and create water sprays.
- Pour water into face to roll eyes, generate a stream and spin the propeller.
- Includes test tube water container.
- Attaches to the tub with suction cups.
- Colours may vary.
Package Content: 1 x Spin 'N' Sprinkle Water Lab
Note: Change of Mind return clause do NOT apply to this product due to baby & mother Health and Safety issue.