6Cups Electric Espresso Moka Stainless Steel Coffee Maker Italian Classic
Original price $188.95
Current price $69.34
1Cup = approx. 50ml of espresso coffee
100% Brand New
Quick boilling,just need 3-4 minutes
Upper container use Stainless steel material.
Power indicater light and Auto shut-off after 30 minutes.
Cordless and detachable from the base.
360 degree rotation.
Boil-dry protection(there is a fuse and tempreture inside the bottom of the boiler)
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Do not dispose of this product in the usual household garbage at the end of its life cycle; hand it over at a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic appliances. The symbol on the product, the instructions for use or the packing will inform about the methods for disposal.
The materials are recyclable as mentioned in its marking. By recycling, material recycling or other forms of re-utilization of old appliances, you are making an important contribution to protect our environment. Please inquire at the community administration for the authorized disposal location.
How to make coffee:
1) Check that the coffee maker is cold, and then unscrew it by holding the boiler with one hand and turning the pitcher anticlockwise with the other (Fig.1).
2) Remove the funnel and , to prepare 6 cups of coffee, fill the boiler with fresh water until reaching the safety valve ( visible inside the boiler),without exceeding it (Fig.2). On the other hand, to prepare 6 cups, fill the boiler with water to the mark ( at round 2 centimeters) below the safety valve.
TIP: use fresh and soft water. Salty or hard water will weaken the flower.
IMPORTANT: do not use the coffee maker without water in the boiler or alternatively using hot water for faster operation?.
3) Insert the funnel filter in the boiler ( Fig. 3). To prepare six cups of coffee, also insert the 6 cup adapter in the funnel filter( Fig. 4).
4) Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee, without pressing it (Fig. 5). Fill it a little at a time to prevent spilling the ground coffee.
5) Distribute the ground coffee uniformly and remove any excess coffee from the edge of the filter.
IMPORTANT: Use good quality, medium-ground coffee, for MOKA coffee makers
6) Tighten the coffee maker securely , without exaggerating, holding the boiler with one hand and turning the pitcher clockwise with the other, without pushing on the handle
7) Rest the coffee maker on the base ( Fig. 6) . Close the lid.
8) Press the on/off switch (Fig. 7)
9) The coffee will start to be released after a few minutes.
10) When the pitcher is full, mix the coffee for uniformity before serving it
IMPORTANT: the first time that the coffee maker is used, all the accessories and the internal circuits should be washed with hot water. Then make a few batches of coffee to throw away.
Each product into one color box